Reflection™ is a data management and instrument automation software package for collecting and analyzing data from one or more Radiance™ instruments. Data is automatically transferred, indexed, archived, and analyzed from multiple Radiance™ instruments.
Universal data access for end-users is provided with a powerful, web-based data analysis tool that enables access to single and multiple data sets from any web browser.
- Full-featured data analysis web application
- Customizable manager/user notification system for instrument monitoring
- Automated data analysis and report generation
- Advanced data merge feature (distills multiple data sources from multiple samples collected from multiple instruments spanning multiple days, weeks, and even months, into a single experiment and report, all with a single mouse click.)
- Built-in data archiving and indexing interface enabling extensive data mining across all analyzed samples using the familiar concepts of Masking and Gating found in the Illuminate™ Software Suite and other commercial cell analysis software packages.
Installation and deployment possible on a local server, in The Cloud, or on LumaCyte’s Luminous™ hardware, which is an all-in-one data management solution.